Academic misconduct means cheating, dishonesty & other fraudulent practices done by students. Cheating in schools & colleges is very common these days. But Academic misconducts are increasing very fast in all over the world now. The reason behind that can be either college's system fault or the quality of education they are providing. Such Students are just not focused towards their career or whatever they are doing. They rather believe in stealing up, someone else's thoughts.
As I gave it a thought, we cannot blame students fully for this misconduct; you never know schools & colleges can also be the reason for that. Here are some reasons to be discussed:
1. Parents less supervision: Sometimes parents didn't pay attention to their kids which forces child to get involve in misconducts. Parents should always help their kids in studies. If they don't, he will cheat & try to earn good marks.
2. Less control over the child: When parents starts avoiding kid's mistake, he gets the liberty to commit more mistakes in future. So parents should always teach their kids to not to get involved in wrong attempts.
3. School education system: Sometimes schools are not that serious in providing the quality education to their students, which may bring the negative thought in their minds of just getting marks for the sake of passing the exams. Because of this, a student is never be able to understand the practical way of life. He believes in just cheating from the fellow & getting survived in examination.
4. Teaches fault: Generally in government schools, teachers come to the schools regularly, but not to teach properly. Because of this, whole course remains untouched & student's concepts remain unclear. Naturally, he tends to cheat in exams.
5. Peer influence: Students mixes up with the group who always believes in copying others or stealing other's thoughts. The company also influences you to do the same as your friends, colleagues or classmates are doing. So this kind of academic misconduct happens so often. They tends to bring mobiles in the exam hall which is not in the rule.
6. Ready with Excuses: Students are generally ready with excuses for why they have not completed the assignments or homework. It's a bad habit because of which he becomes habitual of making it again & again & loses seriousness. Becomes casual towards school work.
7. Donations: Corruption is increasing day by day in our country. Killing someone or accusing someone is not the only part of corruption; bribery is also coming up really high in the country. Parents believe in giving donations to the education system so that their students should not get fail in exams even though he is failing in exams. It's really impartial & wrong act.
8. Interfering in others business: Few kids have the mentality neither to work properly, nor allowing others to work as well. They try to spoil others businesses also.
These kinds of misconducts happening in the educational institutes are really shameful. Schools & colleges make student's career & life. If they themselves are indulging in such kind of act, it's really hard to accept it. Education system needs little changes & all these practices need to be removed.