Brain Drain In India
Brain drain is actually a big problem to our Indian economy. Country's manpower contributing their services to some other country & adding up to their economic situation whereas leaving his/her own country with nothing is called Brain drain.
To the personal development & increment to his social status, it's beneficial for him to move outside to other country, rather than staying in but to the country, it's a loss of a seed that it planted long back.
It's very unfortunate that every year, Students gets educated from their own country, develops the skills to work efficiently & after completion of education moves down to other parts of the world to serve other nation's economy for better pay packages. Even other countries also finds affordable to keep such manpower.
Reasons for brain drain:
1. Better opportunities outside.
2. In home country you think you are not paid well or being treated as an underdog gives you the push to move out.
3. Education system of our country might be one of the reasons for brain drain.
4. More exposure outside.
5. Better working environment in developed countries, India is still developing.
6. Social problem i.e., unemployment in India.
7. Working at First world countries helps in Self Growth & development.
8. Globalization, allowing our skilled man force to migrate to other countries.
9. Foreign countries are technically advanced from us.
& many more are the reasons which are ruining our country's economic condition.
This problem can be reduced, if we stress a little on certain issues. They are:
1. Better employment opportunities with attractive salaries.
2. More availability of government jobs.
3. Respect to skilled manpower in our nation.
4. Better placements opportunities given by colleges/universities.
5. Reduction in unemployment issues.
6. Welcoming more multinational companies in India.
Brain drain can't be eradicated completely but still we can try saving our gems of nation who can add up to make our country a developed nation.