India the land of vivid colors and festivals and to put cherry on the cake, it has a festival named Holi. Festival of Holi in India has its own values and importance. Celebrated in the Phalgun month on the full moon day. The time when people let go of their hesitancy and set free the child in them. Whipping out the water guns to squirt colored water, and run after their friends, family, and even strangers to color them in Gulaal. It's time for Holi!
Demon named "Hiranyakashchapu" was tormenting every living being on earth. He called himself God and forces everyone to worship him as God. But his own son refused to do so. He was in rage and tried every single thing to kill his own son but every time he was about to kill, the Almighty himself come for his son's rescue.
Ones upon a time Hiranyakashchapu asked his demoness sister to take his Son Prahalaad on her lap and sit in the fire. As Holika had boon by Lord Brahmma according to which she could not be harmed from Fire, but on the same hand she was also been warned from the Creator that if she torture or misuses her power, Brahmma's boon will return to him.
Holika in her arrogance then forgot the warning and took Prahlaad on her lap and sat on fire. With the blessing of Lord Vaasudev,Prahlaad got rescued by Vishnu himself but Holika burned to ashes.Ever since people of Bhaarat started celebrating Holi and till date it is celebrated with same passion and zealousness.
Festivals and Exams
Well, festivals with exams are absolutely not a good combo pack that anyone ever wants. Every student wants to celebrate Holi with full fun and want to enjoy without any tension. On the contrary Holi always comes during March which obviously is a month of Exams also. Right start from Kinder Garden to higher classes and College Level, every student is being busy in exams these days.
Thinking of enjoying Holi with the tension of covering the course for exams is a common matter with students these days. So here we give some magical tips which help you to enjoy every bit of the festival without sacrificing your studies.
Simple Yet Influential Tips
- A. Make your own Study Plan "“ Off course to start anything new we always think of a plan to initiate and to take it forward. Here we are doing the same. Always make a study plan before exams, considering your Social as well as Academic life. One thing, mere making a plan is not sufficient until to follow the same. So to enjoy the fest without abdicate studies you just need to make a study plan. But don't be over ambitious.
- B. Checking To Do List "“ Actually, there's not much difference between a Plan and To Do list. Though there's a fine line between them. Making a Plan is all about making the strategy to accomplish the task, where as To Do List focuses on the execution of the work, rather than just planning. Make your own To Do list and prioritize the work according to the level of their importance.
- Make a list of those subjects which you want to revise a couple of times before exams.
- Make your own deadlines to complete the course according to its length.
- Stick together with your list and follow the calendar.
- C. Keeping Distance from Gizmos "“This is actually a bit hard task to perform, as this generation is addicted to their smart phones, lappies, iPods and all. They are so used to for all these devices that the temptation of checking chats, e-mails, social sites etc. keep you engaging one or the other things Keep one self distanced from all these things will help in focusing in studies and increase concentration. Believe us, It will be fruitful for you.
- D. Group Studies "“ If you are planning to start group studies, we would say a BIG NOOOO!! To it. There's a common thinking prevailing in the students these days about the group studies. Believe us; it won't be as beneficial as you are thinking. Though it is a fun but one can't refuses that the rate of time pass is much higher than studies. Just remember last time when you all came together for group studies and you all ended up discussing about the "The Avengers". So, until you want to commit in saving time and avoiding chit-chat, it is wiser to hit the solo studies.
- We here have talked a lot about making your academic and Social Life easy. Now it's time we discuss on some points, which you must keep in mind while celebrating this colorful festival.
- Just don't get along too much while celebrating Holi. Try to avoid playing holi with water. Your exams are going and you obviously don't want fever to catch you. So try and say No to water Holi and enjoy playing it with different colors of Gulaal.
- It is the day that nobody wants to avoid and everyone wants to celebrate the day with their near and dear ones. Off course you also want to make your day with your friends and celebrate the festival. We don't advice you to not to go with your friends, you definitely go and celebrate this colorful festival. But just take care of this thing, that you have covered your course enough that it won't affect your exams and marks. Because Holi do come every year but these decisive exams come for ones. Think Wisely!!
Avoid playing with Chemicals colors. The colors which comes in tubes and in dry form are quite hazardous for health and leads to problems like skin rashes,allergies, severe hair fall
Useful tips of that will make your Holi more colorful and Joyous.
- Avoid playing with Chemicals colors. The colors which comes in tubes and in dry form are quite hazardous for health and leads to problems like skin rashes,allergies, severe hair fall and sometime it is the main reason people affect with dangerous disease, skin cancer. Experts say, the amount of Zinc and Led is in utmost form in these colors which causes all these things.
- The Best Option would be to play with Herbal and Homemade colors. That will be Eco-friendly and sooth your skin also.
- Make sure that after you play holi, your face is well creamed and body is well oiled.
- Oil your hair nicely so that the color washes away after you play.
- Try that you keep, anti allergic, anti oxidant, pain killer tablets with you.Because chances of getting affected with the side effects of the colors are quite high.
Hope you are very well prepared for celebrating this joyous festival, and also on the same hand are ready cope up with your academics.
These some tips will definitely make your Holi more special as you won't have to worry about studies while enjoying the colors. Just simply follow these methods and start learning with fun. Happy Holi to you!