Homeschooling is learning at home with freer environment & no rules like schools have. It is home based education where parent, guardian or family member teaches the kid rather than sending him outside to the Private/Public schools. We didn't say that it's not a suitable choice for a kid to get educated but few people like it as a perfect option where children don't have to spear their time to go to school, educator himself visits the house & teaches the kid. Here we will be discussing about the advantages & disadvantages of homeschooling.
- You don't have to think about the burdened homework as we do in schools
- You yourself shape up your career & life
- You can choose the topics you are interested in.
- No comparison with other students about the performance
- More time to spend with family
- Better Parent & children relationship
- Protection from external influences
- Studies with More ethical & moral values
- More effective teaching technique as the study style totally focuses on single student
- More personal attention to the kid
- Don't have to go for education tours
- No fix hours study like schools have scheduled hours for different subjects
But when anyone asks you "from which school you have pursued your education?" answer becomes little tricky. So we do have some disadvantages of homeschooling s well. Let's discuss.
- Meeting friends' everyday is not possible like we meet our classmates' everyday in school
- Less socializing opportunities with outside students with different mindsets
- No school bus fun
- No recess to play games all together
- Complete day at home
- Cannot go out of your comfort zone
- Lack in practical learning
- No competitive spirit
- Unable to fight school level competitions
- Less exposure
So, we can't speak anything against any of the ways of learning as both our targeting towards spreading education. And sometimes it's not necessary to have an educational institute available with all luxury benefits. Study can be done anywhere & anytime, home, school, or temple. Just anywhere you can!!!!