In such a competitive scenario, everyone wants to be successful & advanced in his/her career. Because of the desire to have growth in the career youngsters are taking up part-time jobs. Pursuing studies or training programs while working are benefit to long term career. These courses keeps you updated with the latest technology & make you learn more, how to solve practical problems in a better way. But yes, in the process of making life & career more successful & to maximize the market value by enhancing skills, it can be stressful. You might lose balance in your work, education & life.
But it's easier to make it successfully balanced. What you need to do is to keep few things in mind while taking up too many responsibilities at the same time.
1. Plan your day- Initially start your day with a plan. Slowly, start making weekly plans. This keeps in your mind what next you have to do.
2. Set expectations- Set your standards how much you can do, do not burden yourself.
3. Define Your Goals- Goals should be relevant & achievable.
4. Learn to be Flexible- Be versatile. Do not just reserve yourself into office work; meanwhile have fun, chit chat with friends & family, also study for some time.
5. Manage your time calmly- Do not panic & stress. In such condition, you might do everything in a wrong way.
6. Use technology to maintain a balance in work & life- Gaming, working online, internet surfing, social conversation with friends, etc technology can keep you stress-free.
7. Fulfill deadlines & commitments- Always plan to meet expectations or complete your responsibilities.
8. Be comfortable & bring pace to your work- Start with one work, soon you'll have the grip on the work & can handle multiple tasks at one time.
9. Spare some time for family & friends- Family & friends makes your peer group. They are important forever. You must take out some time or a weekend for them.
10. Find personal time for yourself- Do not just get involved in work, education & personal life, take out some time for personal care and for your own good.
11. Try & share some tasks- Delegate or share few of your responsibilities. Ask your manager if he can cut off some of your responsibilities.
12. Focus on the future, don't regret for the past- Keep your goal anywhere closer to you. Stay motivated, positive & plan for promotions.
Well, now multinational companies are trying to work on their system to keep their employees stress-free & productive. But even you also have to manage your actions & maintain a balance to give equal importance to your studies, personal life & career also.