Just the mention of the word ‘trigonometry’ is enough to give nightmares to a number of students. One of the most important branches of mathematics, trigonometry, is also one of the most complex ones. But at the same time, if the students make a slight effort and show some intent, the trigonometry homework can turn into a lot of fun.
- Trigonometry is one few branches of mathematics which find a practical application in the day to day life. As a student, you can easily notice or evaluate the height of the number of objects by measuring corresponding angles. Using the learning of a subject in your day to day life only brings you closer to the subject. Trigonometry lessons can be a lot of fun if studied with intent of learning something new and fun.
- Make it fun! Thankfully, maths isn’t one of those subjects where you need pin drop silence to study or work. Trigonometry homework doesn’t need to be done while sitting confined. A slight music in the background can calm the mind down while working on complex trigonometry homework.
- Use the tricks! Trigonometry is a Pandora box. There is always a trick lying somewhere near. Search for those tips and make your life much easier. These would also bring a fun element into your homework, apart from allowing you to boast in front of your friends.
- Geometry and trigonometry go hand in hand - Learning the basic concepts of geometry can go a long way in assisting you with the trigonometry homework. Basic concepts of geometry are used extensively in trigonometry. So conquering geometry would mean that half of the battle is won by you.
- Go easy on yourself! Start by learning with the right angle. The trigonometric formulas for right angles triangles are the easiest and set you off in the correct direction. The basic trigonometric functions of sin, cos and tan and be easily derived and understood with the help of a right-angled triangle.
- Create shortcut! Undoubtedly, there are a lot of things that need to be memorized while studying trigonometry. But then who is stopping you to have fun from them? One of the easiest ways of making your life easy while doing your trigonometry homework is by learning the sequences by making a funny sentence from the initials of the series. You can also find a number of such series online. Or if you can make one yourself, it would be all the more helpful!
- Learn to convert from radians to degree and vice versa – The entire base of trigonometry is dependent upon measurement of angles. While most of the students are well versed with the measurement of angles in degrees, the students must also learn to convert and use the angles in radians. Conversion of angles from degree to radians would go a long way in easing out the equations of trigonometry and would subsequently help you in your trigonometry homework.