Nobody is perfect, but we can improve ourselves. Many students stay in depression because they are poor in academics. Self improvement is a never ending process which if you'll apply in your daily life, you'll be a better person without a regret feeling. Putting a fake mask of perfection will never help you in your future. It's better to show the real you, no matter how imperfect you are. You can improve your mistakes anytime & anywhere when realized.
Students generally do not believe in improvements, they get irritated by continuous comparisons with other students. Rather than getting tensed for getting compared, they should try & improve their skills & be good at it. Comparisons will stop on their own. Improvements give you another chance to reset & make corrections in your wrong actions.
Always remember. What matters is how you change your actions if you'll get the second chance. Will you be committing the same mistake or you'll change your actions to the correct ones. Change in Actions should be positive. Improvement reduces your mistakes rather than hiding it from others.
Spread the principle of self improvement to make this world a better place. Teach to learn from the mistakes. Here are the tips for self improvement:
1. Take Self-improvement as your responsibility- You are responsible for your own mistakes & you are responsible to improve it too. Take it not as a task, but as your responsibility.
2. Take self assessment test to check the loop holes- Once you'll analyze your previous actions, you will never tend to repeat the old mis-happenings again. You'll improve & grow as a new person.
3. Apologize for your mistakes- You won't lose the respect if you'll say sorry to someone for your own mistakes. Forgiveness is human nature & improvement is what gives you a sense of being better every day.
4. Accept your faults-Avoid making excuses & accept your faults.
5. Try not to repeat the mistakes by changing habits- Change is important in life. If you feel something in you is not really appreciated by others, make it better by improving, to be accepted by all.
These set of actions can make you a better person because you are learning from your mistakes.
Focus on your actions. A little improvement can change your life.