A Leader always leaves a trail behind so that the world can follow him & his principles. Not everyone is good leader. In a team, a Person who proves himself out of all struggling phase, to be the one who can stand for all & motivate the complete team positively, becomes a good leader. It's not enough to be a good leader, there are certain qualities which makes you stand different amongst all. You need to have those qualities. But now in such a competitive world, everyone is fighting to be leader. Now the matter is that who is the most powerful leader & the best one as well. As in a jungle, every lion is the king in its own but who becomes the alpha lion that matters. You respect your leader & he acts as a role model who will guide others towards achieving good things in life.
You need to possess these qualities to be the great leader:
1. Clear & specific about goals: How will you guide others, if you yourself are not aware of the goals to be achieved? Find out your needs & the steps to fulfill them.
2. Good team player: Becoming a team leader doesn't mean you will play as an individual. You are leading an army. You have to be a good team player as well.
3. Motivation skills: Whenever a leader finds his team getting de-motivated, he always motivates the team so well to enhance their effectiveness, efficiency & to make sure they don't lose hope in themselves.
4. Impartial: A leader is never biased. He treats everyone equally. Whenever a situation occurs where he need to take the fair decision, he never shows favoritism, that's what makes him impartial.
5. Confident: Speaks confidently, true in his words & inspiring at his speech.
6. Believes in innovation & creativity: In a team, everyone is working for a common goal, a leader is the one who achieves the same but with his own different positive methods. Innovation & creativity always works.
7. Sets standard like an inspiration: A leader has his own principles from which others gets inspired to be like him. He sets standard & tries to work always above that. Everyone expects better & better & always better from a leader.
8. Everyone's favorite: A leader is helping, gentle, and smart, with all the desirable good qualities which makes him everyone's favorite. Why would you hate such a guy who is really adorable?
9. Smart & Intelligent: it's very important for a leader to be smart & intelligent enough to tackle any situation in worst circumstances. It's not like fooling up people around with smartness; it's about dealing up with the situations & being ready with the solutions.
10. Never breaks Commitment: Respect your own word. Fulfills the commitment whether it is being made to your family, friend or to the firm. Just fulfill it.
11. Respect towards his duties & responsibilities: work is worship, well said. Treat your work & responsibilities with love & respect. If you'll respect your work, work will respect you back by giving desired results.
12. Teaches "Unity is the strength": A leader maintains harmony amongst all. He always teaches you the power of being united. No one can defeat the power of unity. You will definitely achieve success.
13. Mature, not an emotional fool: When it comes to take decisions, you have to be mature enough for that. If you'll think emotionally, you'll make wrong decisions, which might turn you to be biased.
14. Appraise the performance: It's not just making the team work all the time; a leader should always supervise their work. If somebody is performing really well, appreciate it & reward him. It's a good way of motivating someone as well.
15. Proper communication: Miscommunication should not happen in an organization. It will create wrong image of yours sometimes.
16. Fun of the party: A leader should always be the fun of the party, cheerful & happy soul.
17. Trustworthy: Words like faith, trust, honest are the attributes of a leader. He must carry all of these very gracefully.
18. A good Decision maker: He should be ready for every situation to occur. He should always take everyone's opinion & then comes up with the best decision. His decision should be respected by all.
19. Loyal: Loyalty is the big word, not added to everyone. But good leaders surely have it in them. If you can't be loyal to your work, it means you are not loyal to yourself.
20. Polite by tongue: Win heart by what you speak. Speak with lot of respect in it. Leaders always follow the manner in his voice as if you are greeting everyone.
Leadership Makes You Strong! You'll Earn Respect for Your Achievements & Work Done. It's A Great Will of Becoming A Good Leader Because You Are Giving Directions to Someone & If You Become Successful In That, The Level of Respect & Recognition You'll Receive, It's Unmatchable. People Will Follow You & You'll Remain in Everyone's Heart Forever.