The gem, born on 20 August year 1946, at Karnataka, named as Nagavara Rao Rama Narayana Murthy. He took his basic school education at his local place & completed Master of the Technological innovation from IIT Kanpur. The Creator of IT Organization INFOSYS, have given a different shape to IT sector. 30 years ago, Mr. Narayana Murthy began his organization 'Infosys' with 6 people. Today, net worth of Infosys is incomparable. Everyone wish to work at Infosys & would love to be a part of it. Infosys is supposed to be the largest Information Technology organization in India. Mr. Narayana Murthy is head of Board and official Primary Tutor of Infosys. He is the first Indian winner of Ernst and Young's World Entrepreneur of the Year award.
He was always been top rated as great among top company leaders in press and media houses. In the beginning Infosys did not work well. But after sometime it became so big that other companies can't even reach its heights. He always believed in "I want Infosys to be a place where people of different genders, nationalities, races and religious beliefs work together in an environment of intense competition but utmost harmony, courtesy and dignity to add more and more value to our customers day after day."
The two Indian mottos followed by Mr. Narayana Murthy were:
"Sathyannasti Dharma Paro"
1. You might fail, but get started again, Learn from mistakes and move on.
2. Think Big. Don't Hesitate to Start Small
3. Trust in God, But Verify with Data
4. Keep the Faith
5. Sharing is Caring
6. Treat your People Good, but Your Best Better
7. When in Doubt, Disclose
8. For Infosys, this was great probability to start long-term connections with their clients.
9. Mind your Business, you'll see Things Coming
10. Keep it Simple, Not Silly- Keep lifestyle simple and direct.
11. Founders Keepers, but Not Forever
12. Talent Spotting and Division of Labor
13. Give, it only gets you more
14. Do it first and do it Right
15. Get Rich Honestly
16. Do not be Afraid to Court Controversy
17. Never Lose the Common Touch
18. Do Good; Look Good
His teachings are still followed by people who believe in the courage to dream big. Whenever you are starting up a small business, start with a small but plan for long term to make it big. Mr. Narayana Murthi always talks about the young blood of our nation. He feels that they will carry forward the name on the right path; they should be given a chance to prove it. Surely, we are never ever going to forget such A gem of India, Mr. Narayana Murthy.