Learning is the life long process. Since birth to old age, we keep on learning how to speak, respecting others & our work, completing tasks, managing the work, taking decisions & so on.
The development of learning skills and work habits needed to succeed in school and in life begins early in a child's schooling. When a person enters school or college, he learns basics & leads to perfection & manages further.
These are six learning skills to be adopted:
3. Independent Work
Learning skills improves the efficiency & leads to become successful in life. Learning skills helps a kid to grow mature in a positive way.
1. Responsibility- learning makes you responsible enough towards your tasks, commitments & management atticates.
2. Organization "“organization helps in organizing things & activities more effectively, time management increases, you learn to organize yourself more effectively.
3. Independent Work- learning skill of doing work independently leads to meet goals perfectly because it involves revision of complete work, monitoring, less supervision.
4. Collaboration- this skill of learning helps you in understanding how important everyone's opinion is. Conflicts resolving skills improve, decision making skills improve.
5. Initiative- initiative is one of the best skills which make a leader, as you grow a skill of accepting new challenges, willingness to take risks, taking tasks positively.
6. Self-Regulation- here you set individual goals monitors progress towards achieving them & you seek for learning opportunities.
It is well said,
"Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets", Leonardo da Vinci.
Learning has no age & no limits. Feel free to learn everyday & each moment teaches you something at the end of the day.