"Music is in my soul" ...
Music is an expression which doesn't require any words; you hum & express what you are feeling. Music expresses love, beauty, sadness, happiness, loneliness, togetherness & all other expressions which are there in this beautiful world. No one in this world has hatred for music; they carry so much of love & affection when the ears grab a beautiful tone passing by.
When we talk about music, it's a combination of rhythm, tone, tabs, chords, notes, instruments all working together & forming a beautiful song. Whether in India or outside world, there are some people who are passionate about music. They consider it as their life. They get themselves indulged in musical activities, concerts, learning music & instruments; want to become the musical sensation one day. So certain musical courses are launched in few universities. Few examples of the musical courses running are:
1. Doctor of Musical Arts, Music Education
2. BME (Bachelor of Music Education)
3. Bachelor of Music Education, Instrumental Teaching-Band
4. Specialist in Music Education, & so on.
Few learning centers presented all over the world are: Bienen School of Music - Northwestern University, Eastman School of Music, Jhankar Beats, Vibration Music Academy, Tansen Musical Academy, Etc.
Importance of learning music:
1. Music expresses all are emotions. What you need is to feel what you express.
2. Music opens your mind & enhances your grabbing & learning abilities, helps in academics as well.
3. Music helps you being fit. You can say it's one of the fitness mantras.
4. Music helps you developing your overall personality & your confidence level increases.
5. Music is the best mode of relaxation. Many students who are stressed due to studies, learns music instruments which releases tension from their minds. For example, you must have seen Engineers getting involved in playing guitar is very common example.
6. Music helps your brain to exercise, becomes fresh & happening all the time, allows incoming of pure & positive thoughts.
7. Music also gives you a kind of motivation to live your life happily even if you are facing hard ways.
8. Music teaches you coordination, synchronization & team work.
9. Sometimes music also expresses the patriotism feeling which carries love & respect for your motherland.
10. It also helps you in spirituality. It's a part of our culture. Imagine worshiping god without singing jingles, aarti & spiritual music. We can't even think of. Music adds beauty to our prayers as well.
11. Nowadays, students are creating their own musical Bands & carrying the art of music everywhere. So it's a Good Career option also.
12. Few musical courses & gharaanas are creating best of the singers, musicians, composers, writers, etc.
13. English Music lessons also improve the vocabulary.
Students, who are involved in this form of art, are blessed & happy as compared to students getting indulged in professional studies. Also getting paid high. Art of Music, somehow is a part of everyone's life. So make yourself a part of this beautiful world of music.