Research paper is being written in a particular format so that when anyone gets the chance to read they should be able to understand. Research paper is not only published for technical but also for common people so that they can also understand what new is going on. Some of the research papers are also being written on the operational projects that usually the students perform in the laboratory. When this type of research paper is being written then the experimental values, methods, materials, instruments being used and what all precautionary measures should be written in paper.
The orderly manner or say logical manner to write the research paper is to write in the standard format. The format is like:-
- Title: - the title of the topic should be self-explanatory so that the person who is reading gets a jest that what the research paper tells about.
- Authors: - Name of the persons who had actually worked upon the paper.
- Abstract: - this part is used to provide a brief summary to reader. In abstract no abbreviations or citations need to be included.
- Introduction: - this part basically describes the questions being asked during experiment.
- Materials and methods: - this section should be provided with proper materials and methods being used to perform an experiment so that when any other scientist wants to perform he can experiment it very properly.
- Results: - the outcomes of the experiment are being listed in this section.
- Tables and Graphs:- If your experiment can be defined in graphs or tables then only this section needs to be used otherwise can be left.