God is really kind who forgives our sins & show us the right path. When we face problems, we need him & he shows up with the perfect solution always. God gives us a positive moral support to face even worst problems of life. We must pray to him every day & should thanks for giving us such a prosperous life where we are happy with our loved ones & earning loads of respect. Exactly the same we teach our kids at home to start a day with the name of the lord. It will give you a sense of confidence & happiness. Prayer is the weapon which protects us from committing a sin.
Have you ever thought that why do we pray?
Well, we pray for our family happiness. We pray to not to get them influenced by evil happening in the society. We pray because we are insecure for our children's future. We are tensed because of the future which is going to be harsh on all of us, if not managed properly or take the right step presently.
We teach our children or students at school to thank god for providing best of the lives. Like the prayers we do in schools, expresses
1. Thanks for the life we are living.
2. Thanks for the food we eat because there are very few fortunate children who get to eat.
3. Thanks for the shelter & clothing, we are lucky to save ourselves from bad climatic conditions. Think about people sleeping on footpaths.
4. Thanks for the beautiful nature & creatures living amongst us. Save it!
5. Thanks for the trees which are helping us to breathe & live on this earth. Plant one!
6. Thanks for the water we drink. Nothing is more beautiful than the rivers flowing through the woods & the mountains.
7. And lastly but not the least, thanks for such loving parents & friends we have. Imagine, kids with no decision maker & misses a blessed hand on their heads.
Educating children is to make our future safe. Kids are the future of tomorrow. We educate them to do the right thing as we know only educated are enjoying their freedom, rest all are being slaves of what evil says or asks them to do.
"The great aim of education is not knowledge but action." Well said Mr. Herbert Spencer
You yourself will notice the schools allowing no Prayers at schools, gets either failure or declines in growth & success. It turns out to be a non-quality educational institution.
Yes, god do exists & there is a need to prove it up his existence to our future generations. There is a purpose behind educating children. It is to shape & make good citizens with morality & true belief in god. Morality declines without Prayer.
Prayers are beneficial to children to impart moral values in their lives. Prayers have the power to convert the negative energy into a positive one. It is important to remember lord every day, every second because every pulse or your pure heart beat is a gift of god to you.
"Pray every day, because in worship, God imparts himself to us."