Your words are among your greatest tools. They're a window into your vision, your values and your abilities. Our great leaders have their own principles of life which others are also following to be as successful as they are. Leaders have their checklist ready every day & follow steps to accomplish small goals to achieve big ones.
Great leaders are never negative; they speak positive & spread positive vibes with their personality. What they say, is followed by everyone today. So start everyday with these positive principles:
1. Control your fear- Never ever let your mind be fear of anything. Whenever fear try to touch you, always have a faith in you that you'll sort out the problem easily. Fear will surely disappear. Belief is very important. There is nothing which cannot be done. What you have to do is control your fear.
2. Remember that the mission comes first- Prioritize your work. It has to be done before anything else. Always remember that the mission should be kept on the top. Complete it & proceed further for what's coming next.
3. Communicate effectively-Leaders are responsible to communicate good ideas to their subordinates or peers. Miscommunication should not take place. It gives a wrong impact over your followers because they follow you. They'll do what you'll ask them to do. So communicate effectively.
4. Proper utilization of resources- always use your resources for full. Neither under utilize it, nor over utilize it. They do not believe in wastage of resources.
5. Learn from your mistakes-Committing mistakes is important because it teaches you the right thing ultimately. It's good to commit mistake till the time you are learning from it. Do not repeat it all the time & never feeling guilty for it.
6. Appraise everyone-Always compliment people for their goodness. Speak polite & praising words. Tell them how good they are. Do not seek for bad characteristics in people. That's what makes you different from all.