Bangalore, also known as Bengaluru, is the Silicon Valley of India. This cosmopolitan and highly developed Indian city is home to a number of Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) colleges. Since the city offers endless opportunities due to the top national and multinational companies being headquartered here, the need for qualified and skilled managers is rising and this enhances the prospects of students studying in Bangaloreâs BBA Colleges.
The top 10 BBA colleges in Bangalore are as follows:
- Christ College: This University is a UGC recognized deemed private university founded in 1969 and located on Hosur road. It is one of the top ranked universities in the country. Its management programs are extremely sought after by students from India and abroad.
- Acharya Pathashala Commerce College (APS): It is a sibling of the Acharya Pathasala Institutions Trust and aims to provide professional and value-based education. Located in NR colony, this premier institute offers Bachelor of Commerce (B.com), Bachelor of Business Management (BBM) and Master of Commerce (M.Com) courses and is affiliated to Bangalore University.
- Acharya Institute of Management and sciences (AIMS) Institutes: It is a private, self-financed institution, affiliated to the Bangalore University, that offers postgraduate, undergraduate and certificate courses. Established in 1994, the institute has been accredited by the NAAC and is one of the top most colleges in Bangalore, situated in Peenya.
- Administrative Management College (AMC): Established in 1987, under the Paramahamasa Foundation Trust, it is located in Jayanagar and offers a number of undergraduate and post graduate programs. It is highly known for its academic excellence and is a prestigious college in the country.
- BET College of Management and Science: Located in Banaswadi, established with the approval of Government of Karnataka and affiliated to Bangalore University, this institute both Bachelorâs degree and Masters Degree programs.
- School of Business, Alliance University: Established in 2010, under the aegis of Alliance Business School, it is located on Chandapura-Anekal main road and offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in business administration, programs for working professionals, and customized programs for the armed forces.
- PES Institute Of Technology [PESIT]: Part of the PES group, this college is equally famous for its engineering program. It has an excellent campus and placement record.
- Dayananda College of Arts and Commerce: Established in 1979, under the umbrella of the Mahatma Gandhi Vidya Peetha Trust. It is situated at Shavigemalleshwara hills, kumaraswamy layout and it offers various undergraduate courses in life sciences and arts and commerce.
- C N K Reddy College of Business Management: A premier institute imparting value education since 1993, it is affiliated with Bangalore University. The campus is located in the heart of the city at Indiranagar and recognized by All India Council for Technical Education.
- K V S College of Arts, Science & Commerce: It has been established with an aim to develop in students, the spirit of creativity and awareness of the cultural environment and offers bachelor and master's degree in management.
This list has been complied taking into consideration multiple metrics, rankings from respected publication houses and views from experts in the field of education. However, if you have any feedback about this list or you wish to suggest some other college that deserves to be in this list, please feel free to mention it in the comment section below.
Search For the Best Colleges In India at Brainbuxa - https://www.brainbuxa.com/institute