Delhi is the hub of renowned management colleges of our country. These institutes are very popular among students aspiring for quality education in management field. The common specializations of MBA are Finance, Marketing, Human Resource, International Business and Information Technology. Few colleges also offer specialized courses like Supply Chain Management, Rural Management and Agri-Business.
Below is a list of Top 10 Management Colleges in Delhi:
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology [IIT]: DMS was established in the year 1997 and is affiliated to the famous IIT-Delhi. This prestigious college is situated at a prime location and is equipped with good infrastructure and is supported by best faculty in the nation.
- Faculty of Management Studies: FMS is a premier institute established in 1954 which intends to convey management education with a difference. It has created a brand entity with a high value by providing world class education with excellent placements records.
- Shri Ram college of Commerce: SRCC established in the year 1920, is a highly reputed college which has always updated its courses and curriculum according to industry requirements and the global market. It offers excellent placements and ambience.
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade: IIFT was formed in 1963 and it is the only organization which provides trade based MBA. The faculty is well versed in industry level knowledge as they have firsthand experience, which gives maximum exposure to the students. The brilliant placements and extra-curricular activities make IIFT one of the top ranked colleges.
- Lal Bahadur Shashtri Institute of Management: LBSIM was established in 1995 by Lal Bahadur Shashtri Educational trust. It provides value based management education, thus developing professionals with pragmatic approach in the field of corporate excellence.
- Jagan Institute of management studies: JIMS is a premier institute that has a comprehensive pedagogical structure which provides paramount academic skills with the evolving global dynamics and esteemed faculty with their vast experience and expertise.
- FORE School of Management: Foundation for Organizational and Research Education (FORE), incorporated in 1981, offers great exposure for management competitions and encourages extracurricular and educational activities equally. Located in the heart of south Delhi, FORE has a lush green campus.
- Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research: DPC Institute of Management was established in 1984 as an academic wing of Delhi Productivity Council (DPC). The Institute provides a unique blend of teaching, training, consultancy and research along with providing good placement opportunities.
- Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Management and Research: BVIMR was established in 1992 and consists of unmatched infrastructure. Good placement record with dedicated placement cell, excellent faculty and huge alumni base is an added advantage to the college.
- Delhi School of Business: DSB offers PGDM courses and aims at establishing the Centers of Excellence in the vast field of business education. The institute equips students with practical skills to lead domestic and global markets by offering them good knowledge and placement opportunity. It has an excellent campus and a well stocked library.
This list has been complied taking into consideration multiple metrics, rankings from respected publication houses and views from experts in the field of education. However, if you have any feedback about this list or you wish to suggest some other college that deserves to be in this list, please feel free to mention it in the comment section below.
Search For the Best Colleges In India at Brainbuxa - https://www.brainbuxa.com/institute