Management is a much needed degree in today's times with the world economy developing at great pace. Based on QS World University Rankings by Subject for 2016-17, the worldâs top 10 colleges for business and management studies are listed below:
- Harvard University: Established in 1636, Harvard University is one of the world's most prestigious academies. With 20,000+ students across all programs, their management program is perhaps the most sought after in the world.
- London Business School: Founded in 1964, LBS is an international business school and a constituent college of the federal University of London. It is one of the most prestigious business schools in the world with the Triple Crown accreditation and is in great demand for recruiters.
- INSEAD: Established in 1957 INSEAD was founded in France, and also has campuses in Singapore and Abu-Dhabi. It has been a pioneer in setting up a multi-campus business school as a way to increase global presence and nature of its faculty and curriculum.
- Stanford University: Founded in 1885, Stanford University is one of the largest in the United States.With distinguished faculty and alumni on various top level positions, it is ranked third in the world by the Times Higher Education (THE) World Reputation survey.
- University of Pennsylvania: Located in Philadelphia, it is one of 14 founding members of the Association of American Universities and one of the nine original colonial colleges. Penn was one of the first academic institutions to follow a multidisciplinary model and has to its credit, 30 Nobel laureates till date.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology: Founded in 1861, this college is known for its management and engineering programs. It is often cited as among the world's top universities and has over 1000+ faculty and 10000 students on roll.
- University of Cambridge: Founded in 1209 and given royal charter in 1231, Cambridge is the second-oldest university in the English-speaking world and the world's fourth-oldest surviving university located in Cambridge, England. With 20000+ students and 7000+ academic staff it is one of the most prestigious campuses.
- University of Oxford: Oxford University is a collegiate research university located in Oxford, England, United Kingdom. With no known date of foundation, it is presumed to be the oldest university in the Western world. It is extremely merit oriented and offers numerous prestigious scholarships to deserving students.
- London School of Economics and Political Science:Founded in 1895, LSE is located in Westminster, central London. With 10,600 students and just over 3,000 staff the school boasts the highest percentage of international students (70%) out of all British universities and is known for its enviable pay packages to management graduates.
- Bocconi University: It was established in Milan in 1902, and became the first Italian institution of higher education to grant a degree in economics. Bocconi exchanges faculty and cooperates on large projects with like-minded European and American universities and business schools. SDA Bocconi School of Management, founded in 1971, takes care of the post-experience management education.
This list has been complied taking into consideration multiple metrics, rankings from respected publication houses and views from experts in the field of education. However, if you have any feedback about this list or you wish to suggest some other college that deserves to be in this list, please feel free to mention it in the comment section below.
Search For the Best Colleges In India at Brainbuxa - https://www.brainbuxa.com/institute