Many students from 12th science are running confused which path to take, which direction to go. So we are here to clear your confusion. Every year, more than Lakhs students sit in 12th science exam. Out of which only few gets the chance to be into best of the technical universities to take graduation degree. Few go for MBBs, few opt for engineering, some of them seek for creative field & some go for management degrees.
The general options students can go for after passing out from 12th are: B.Tech. , BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BBA, BCA, MBBS, Pharmacy, Hotel management & so on. There are a huge number of courses available to go for & make a good career in.
You can pursue almost any field you set your mind to. You can go for the professional degree i.e., Engineering, mainly in following streams: Electrical, Mechanical, Electronic and Communication. If you are computer friendly, you can go for another professional degree, Bachelors of Computer Applications (BCA) or a management professional degree i.e., Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA).
Great Career Options after 12th Science:
- Defense Services: Merchant Navy, Indian Army or Commercial Pilot
- Computers or Information Technology( IT ): Web Developer, Software Engineer, Multimedia Designer, Application Programmer, etc
- Engineering: Aeronautical, Automobile, Robotics, Biochemical, Bio Medical, so on.
- Hardware: Service Maintenance Engineers/Technician, Design and Development of Computer Hardware, Etc
- Chemist, Astronomy, Oceanography, etc
Few Top Engineering Colleges are:
- Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
- National Institutes of Technology (NITs)
- Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs)
- Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
- Delhi Technological University (DTU)
Hope, we have helped you a little in finding out what is best in you & for you.