You surely have faced en-number of interviews. Every interview makes you perfect for your dream job. Every organization sees the growth & future of the company in you. That's why they always raise one very common question in every interview "Why should we hire you?"
Still many candidates make mistakes & get the opportunity. This question can take you up the ladder or can leave you there where you are already standing. What you need to do is, answer smartly & confidently. By saying "You should hire me because I need a job" shows your necessity to earn, you will not work for the company growth, and you'll work for yourself. If you'll try to be overconfident, it will demand for more explanations to prove yourself, which will result negatively.
Always mention your previous positive experiences which are related to the job profile. Always keep your answer more detailed. Tell them that you are a hard worker & always fully devoted towards whatever task is being assigned to you. Mention your strengths which can be beneficial for the organizational growth & success. It matters less how good you dress up for your interview, how professionally you have written your resume, the moment you'll stuck in the question "Why should we hire you?", it will reduce the chances of getting hired by big giant sized companies.
Do not take these simple questions as fun, these questions are tricky in order to check whether you'll be productive for the organization or not. Your general personality traits are applicable in your working behavior also. Employers want to see whether you can perform under pressure or not. Always keep in mind; they want to hire you because they need their organizational problem to be fixed with the help of your abilities. Your abilities express your determination, devotion & passion towards your work.
Whenever you are facing an interview, make sure you are ready with these points:
1) You should always know about the organization where you are going to give the interview.
2) Do check the Mission & vision of the company & relate how you are suitable for them.
3) Always correlate the previous projects & work done by you previously with the job profile you have come for.
4) Mention your positive skills & technical skills which can take the organization to a different level.
5) Mention that you were always fascinated to work with them.
6) Do not prove that you are working there because of their attractive package. You will be working for your growth & with your growth you'll take up the company also to heights.
Everyone wants to find their dream job as soon as they can. Your answers should never you're your selfishness of working just for yourself. Company should get convinced that they are hiring the right person at right salary package. Be an asset, do not prove to be a liability.