It’s good if you know your boundaries but it’s great if you know how to work without any.
A national level online event which will provide a platform for teams participating from all across India fighting to get maximum returns on their investment.
Text book Knowledge must take a back seat as this event challenges participants with the first ever Stock trading exchange.
Risk everything, fear Nothing, Play with no regrets!
1. Registration Process (1st August 2018 – 12th August 2018)
To participate in Bourse King, register on the following link : https://easebuzz.in/link/PVUTH
2. Login Credentials to participants (13th August)
Access link to DSIJ portal will be provided to the participants by SITM.
Participants will be required to register on the DSIJ portal to get login credentials.
3. Round 1 (14th August 2018 – 24th August 2018)
Participants will be provided with an amount of INR 10 lacs (virtual money) for stock trading during this window under their portfolio.
In their DSIJ portal account, participants will be able to see the real time details of their trading such as Stock Watch List, Team Ranking, Cash Balance, Daily Gains, Buy and Sell history, Net Worth etc.
4. Result Declaration (Round 1): 25th August 2018
The top 5 teams will be declared on 25th August 2018 after which they can start preparing for Round 2.
5. Round 2 (Final Round) (7th September 2018)
Round 2 will be conducted at SITM, Lavale Campus where the Top 5 teams will be required to present their trading strategies before a panel of experienced faculties and industry experts.
The winners of Bourse King will be announced during ITS Communiqué 2018 on 7th September 2018.
Prize Money: INR 30,000* for the Top 3 teams
What else for the participants?
1. Certificate: E-Certificate will be given to all the participants
2. Industry Insights: Present creative ideas and strategies in front of industry experts during the seminar
3. Exciting Merchandise & Gifts
1. Accommodation on SITM Hill Top campus will be provided to the top 5 teams
2. Travel arrangements have to be done from the participant's end only
For Further Details Contact:
||Symbiosis Institute of Telecom Management, Symbiosis International University, Lavale, Pune
||Aug 7, 2018
||Aug 7, 2018