IOT BASED SENSOR DATA LOGGING WORKSHOP (IOT-2018)
TOP ENGINEERS under the auspices of TOP INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST
VENUEIIT MADRAS RESEARCH PARK
No.32, Kanagam Rd, KanagamPeriyar Nagar, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
CERTIFICATE FROM TOP ENGINEERS WITH ISO CERTIFIED NUMBER AND HOLOGRAM WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE END OF THE WORKSHOP WHICH WILL ADD VALUE DURING PLACEMENTS.
INR 900/- PER PERSON (INDIA)
$50 USD ( FOR OTHER COUNTRIES)
GROUP DISCOUNT OFFER
Group of 5 & above will get 5% Discount
Group of 10 & above will get 10% Discount
DATE 7.1.2018 (SATURDAY)
AGENDA● WHAT IS INTERNET OF THINGS
● LEARN THE BASICS OF INTERNET OF THINGS AND ITS APPLICATIONS.
● HOW TO CONNECT YOUR ARDUINO AND HOW IT RELATES TO CLOUD COMPUTING CONCEPTS.
● ARDUINO PROGRAMMING
● INTERFACING SENSOR AND ANALYSING IT’S REAL TIME VALUES
● GETTING SENSOR DATA THROUGH MAIL
● HOW OPEN IOT PLATFORMS ALLOW YOU TO STORE YOUR SENSOR DATA IN THE CLOUD.
● CREATE YOUR OWN EMBEDDED PROJECTS THROUGH BASIC IOT CONCEPTS.
● BUILD A REMOTE DATA LOGGING DEVICE
,CONTACT09940322437 / 9840728806
ONLYLIMITED SEATS PER BATCH AND THE SEATS ARE FILLED ON "FIRST COME & FIRST SERVE
Workshop Terms and Conditions:
* Seats are filled on "first come & first serve" basis.
* No on the spot payment.
*Session timings - 9.30AM to 4.30PM (Lunch Break -12.30 noon to 1.30 PM).
* Laptops, pen drive and data card or mobile with net connection are compulsory and we request you to bring the laptop with full power backup.
*Late comers will not be entertained.
* Lunch and Tea will be provided.
*No accommodation will be provided.
*No particular dress code.
* Kindly bring your college id card along with a photocopy of your pay slip or ticket details in mobile.
* Open to all Engineering disciplines, Arts and Science and Interested.
*If we find any candidate misbehaving,damaging venue properties or showing misconduct with any member of organizing team or faculty members, his candidature will be cancelled immediately and he has to leave venue Immediately.
*If you are not satisfied by the quality of services provided during the workshop, you are required to send a written application to Top Engineers Head Office at the given address: Top Engineers, No.1, 1st floor, chitlapakkam main road, Nehru nagar, Chennai-600044.
*We are not responsible for any software failing to run/install on the participant's laptop.
*Certificates will be given only at the end of the workshop.
*In case of cancellation of Workshops from our side, the participants of the cancelled workshop will be given an option to be upgraded to another workshop. If the offer is denied by them, only then will they be considered for refund.