A national level online event which will provide a platform for teams participating from all across India competing to analyse the case study provided to them. The case study will be based upon the amalgamation of Technical as well as Management concepts.
Sacred Case will provide an opportunity for the candidates to test their team building and decision making skills and present their strategies before a panel of esteemed judges involving experienced faculties and industry experts.
Pass the expectations, SET the standards, KILL the competition!
Registration Process (1st August 2018 – 12th August 2018)
To participate in Sacred Case, register on the following link : https://easebuzz.in/link/PVUTH
1. Case Study distribution on 14th August 2018
The case study will be sent to all the participants on their registered email id.
The event will have two rounds.
2. Round 1 (14th August 2018 – 19th August 2018)
The participants will be required to analyse, solve and arrive at a consensus during this window after which they will have to submit the solution at [email protected] in the form of a word document by 19th August 2018.
3. Review and Analysis (19th August 2018 – 24th August 2018)
The submitted case study solutions will be reviewed by a team of experts and academia in this window.
4. Result Declaration (Round 1) – 25th August 2018
The top 5 teams will be declared on 25th August 2018 after which they can start preparing for Round 2.
5. Round 2 (Final Round) (8th September 2018)
The top 5 teams based on their performance in the Round 1 will be called to SITM Lavale campus and will be given a chance to present their strategy.
The winners of Sacred Case will be announced during ITS Communiqué 2018 on 8th September 2018.
Prize Money: INR 30,000* for the Top 3 teams in Round 2
What else for the participants?
1. Certificate: E-Certificate will be given to all the participants
2. Industry Insights: Present creative ideas and strategies in front of industry experts during the seminar
3. Exciting Merchandise & Gifts
1. Accommodation on SITM Hill Top campus will be provided to the top 5 teams
2. Travel arrangements have to be done from the participant's end only
For Further Details Contact:
Aditya Shahi: 9834130899
Jatin Singhal: 8826816373
Ayush Jain: 9687123543
Apoorva Gupta: 8920615795