This is an opportunity to become a critical member of Brainbuxa.com. We are looking for top candidates who are passionate about adding value in an ever-changing environment by delivering high quality projects on-time. The Business Analyst is a key facilitator within an organization, acting as a bridge between the client, stakeholders and the solution team
The Business Analyst is responsible for requirements development and requirements management. Specifically, the Business Analyst elicits, analyzes, validates and documents business, organizational and/or operational requirements. Solutions are not predetermined by the Business Analyst, but are driven solely by the requirements of the business. Solutions often include a systems development component, but may also consist of process improvement or organizational change.
Here's what we're looking for:
- Task analysis and evaluating surveys and workshop results.
- Document any identified required changes, and communicate them to the relevant third parties/colleagues.
- Using IT resources at an advanced level to create IT solutions, enabling organizations to better meet their goals.
- Advising senior management.
- Training staff in how to use the new systems.
- Articulate requirements clearly in user stories and wireframe design
- Solicit requirements through interviews, workshops, and/ or existing systems documentation or procedures
- B.Tech/B.E/BA/ BS Degree, in Computer Science, or technology related field from an accredited institution
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools and the software development lifecycles
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment
- Must be flexible and willing to undertake a wide variety of challenging tasks
- Strong facilitation skills. Must be able to elicit statuses from various personalities across organizational and geographical boundaries
- Understanding the technical designs as well as the specifications
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Project, Outlook, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint