This is a great opportunity to join Brainbuxa's product and design team with a focus on technology and user experience. Your mission is to translate user needs, business realities, and engineering constraints into useful and beautiful digital experiences for all our Students.
Here's what you'll do everyday:
- Create design artefacts at different stages of the product development cycle, such as user experience flows, wireframes, sketches and interactive prototypes, and eventually create high-resolution mockups and design assets
- Work with the design and product management teams to distill complex user needs and business requirements into intuitive and elegant user-centric design solutions.
- Always be an advocate for the end user, pushing for and thinking about the most meaningful user experience possible
You'll also get:
- First-hand startup experience in our fast growing, venture backed company
- To be part of an experienced, open-minded, and multi-cultural team that shares the same vision, and loves to share knowledge
- A competitive salary
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience working in UI/UX. Applicants from related fields such as print or industrial design are welcome, but you will have to demonstrate a knack for translating that to screen-based products
- Experience with digital design tools such as Sketch, Photoshop or Illustrator
- Knowledge of user-centered design and usability principles and techniques
- Comfort dealing with end users, and conducting user testing
- An educational background in a design field (such as Industrial Design, HCI, Graphic or Interaction Design)
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment like a startup