We are looking for Front End UI Developer who are fluent in current best practices for responsive and accessible web development. We work in small and agile teams, and collaborate with design, product, and backend teams to implement features and improvements quickly. We are looking for people who can have an immediate impact. If developing world class web applications and attention to detail are central to your game then this may be perfect for you.
Here's what we're looking for:
Awesome people who have knowledge in the following areas:
- HTML and Web Standards, CSS / LESS / SASS / SCSS.
- Strong understanding of Browser rendering path, client-side performance and browser compatibility.
- Knowledge of the latest in web technologies like Progressive Web Apps, Accelerated Mobile pages etc
- Understanding of SEO, Semantic HTML, Usability and Accessibility.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Strong Product design principles and pixel-perfect implementation of design into code.
- Good understanding of web application security and most common attack vectors & controls.
- Extreme care about quality and obsession with performance & willingness to spend time obsessively testing own and team’s work.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Ability to unlearn and adapt to the fast moving technology environment.
- Excellent communication skills and fits well in a collaborative and charged fast paced workspace.
Education & Experience
- 1-2 years exp. of UI Development