Industry Finance - Housing
Address D-43/A-1, Subhash Marg, Bhagat Singh Marg, C-scheme, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001
No of employees:
CanFin Homes Ltd, set up under the sponsorship of Canara Bank, was incorporated in the year 1987, "The International Year of Shelter for the Homeless".The main objective of setting up the company was, promoting home ownership and as well, increasing the housing stock in the country. It is the first housing company to be promoted by a nationalized bank in India.
CanFin Homes Ltd is one of the top players in the housing finance sector, in the country today. The company has completed 27 successful years of operation in the field of home finance and has a renowned history of making profits and paying dividends continuously, since inception in 1987.
The company, as on date, is having 120 branches and 50 satellite offices spread across various locations of the country and all these branches and satellite offices are linked to the Registered Office at Bangalore through a core banking platform. Being a south based company, 70% of its branches are located in southern India and the remaining 30% in Northern India.
The Company is a housing finance institution approved by National Housing Bank (NHB), the apex authority of housing in the country. It is a listed company and its shares are traded in all the major stock exchanges in the country.
The Company is offering a range of loan products, housing loans as well as non-housing loans, at competitive interest rates and designed to suit the needs of the customer.
The company is also one of the few housing finance institutions permitted by National Housing Bank, to accept deposits from public. The deposit schemes of the company are rated "MAAA" by ICRA, which indicates highest credit quality and carries the lowest credit risk.