The prospectus for the fellowship program for January 2018 has been released by the (AIIMS) in New Delhi.
Candidates who wish to apply for the program can do so by visiting the official website of the institute at aiimsexams.org.
For fellowship, there are 45 seats available in 21 different courses at AIIMS New Delhi. The entrance exam for the fellowship will be Compute Based Test (CBT) and will only be conducted at the center in national capital region (NCR/Delhi) for all candidates.
- General candidates: 1000
- OBC candidates: 1000
- SC and ST candidates: 800
- For OPH candidates there is no examination fee
- Last date to apply- October 5, 2017
- Admit cards- November 6, 2017
- Written test- November 18, 2017
- Results (tentative)- November 23, 2017
How to apply
- Visit the official website of the AIIMS examination at aiimsexams.org
- Click on the 'Academic courses' tab
- In the MBBS row, click on the link for the fellowship program
- Click on the link provided for the registration
- Register and login
- Fill in the details provided in the online form in the prescribed format
- Submit the application and save a copy of the same for future reference.