Results of the three year integrated Bachelors of Commerce (TYBCom) exams for the 5th and 6th semester have been declared by the University of Mumbai.
With these results, the university has successfully declared 432 results out of 477 and the candidates who appeared for these exams can now check their results on the university's official website- mu.ac.in
A total of 79,823 students appeared for the fifth and sixth semester exams out of which 65,992 appeared for semester 6 and 13,831 appeared for semester exams.
The pass percentage for this year for semester 5 is 60.92 per cent and for semester 6 is 65.56 per cent.
From semester 6 about 384 students achieved outstanding (O) grade while 7,868 students achieved the “A” grade and more than 19000 students failed to clear the exams.
From semester 5, only 3 students achieved outstanding grades, 119 achieved 'A' grade and more than 5000 students failed to clear the exam.
Students of the third and fourth year of the five year LLB course can also check their results.
Steps to download the results
- Go to the official website of the university
- Click on the link to the results page
- Click on the link for your semester result
- Enter the details in the field provided
- Click on the submit button and result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same for the future reference