ATMA admit cards which were originally scheduled to release on 2nd August will now release on 5th August and the test result will be available within one week from the date of examination.
ATMA test is conducted so that students can take admissions in MBA and PGDM program which are offered by various institutes and universities. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website by using their PID number and password.
Following are the steps to download the admit card:
1. Log on to the official website at www.atmaaims.com
2. Click on 'ATMA Exam Details'
3. Select exam date in the section
4. Click on 'For the applicants' tab and choose 'Login for Candidates'
5. Enter the PID number and password
6. Click on login
7. Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
8. Download and take a print out for future reference
1. 180 questions, 6 sections. Duration of exam will be 3 hours.
2. Analytical reasoning, quantitative skills, and verbal skills will be available in the paper.
3. 4 alternatives to each question will be there.
4. The will be negative marks of 0.25 for each incorrect attempt.
For more news on notification of News exams and Admit card releases, keep a halt at Brainbuxa.Com