Admit cards for the UPSC Engineering Services Main Exam 2017 released on the official website of the UPSC located at URL upsc.gov.in. The exam is scheduled to be held on various centers across the nation on May 14.
Steps to download the admit card
- Log on to the official website of UPSC at www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the link 'Engineering Services Main Examination 2017'
- Read all the instructions carefully
- You can enter any of the details from roll no or registration number.
- Fill all the necessary field in the format prescribed on the website
- Click on the submit button
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the card and take print out of the same.
UPSC will conduct the examination to fill the 440 vacancies under various engineering disciplines.
Stage 1 examination will be objective type in nature. It is a preliminary exam and is held to select the candidates for the mains/stage-2 examination.
Engineering services main exam and is conventional in nature
UPSC is India's centralized agency and is authorized to conduct the exams for Civil Services, Engineering services, Combined Medical Services, Combined Defense Services, National Defense Academy, Naval Academy and other Combined Medical Services, Combined Defense Services, National Defense Academy, Naval Academy and other important exam for the government.