Admit cards for the UGC NET 2019 exam will be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on November 9, 2019. Once released, candidates can visit the official website, ugcnet.nta.nic.in to download the admit cards for the exam. The exam is scheduled to be held from December 2 to December 6.
Steps to download the admit card
- Visit the official website as mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on download admit card
- On the new page, enter your application number and date of birth
- Click on the submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card and take the print out of the same
In case, candidates are unable to download the admit card they can contact the authorities at -- 0120-6895200, between 10 am to 5 pm. Such queries will only be considered between November 9 to 16, 2019.
On the day of the exam, candidates will be required to carry the admit card in print. Along with the admit card, candidates are also required to carry one passport picture and valid photo id proof. PwD candidates are required to carry the PwD certificate.
Candidates whose names have been changed due to will be required to carry legal documents (marriage certificate, divorce document, legal name change documents etc) supporting the same.