Admit cards for the GUJCET 2019 exam have been released by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on the official website. Candidates who have applied for the exam can download their admit card from the official website of the GUJCET exam website. The entrance exam is held for admissions to B.E./B.Tech. courses offered at institutes in Gujarat.
Steps to download GUJCET 2019 admit card
- Visit the official website of the GUJCET -- www.gseb.org
- Click on the tab for the GUJCET Admit Card/ GUJCET Hall Ticket.
- Enter your registered mobile number or Email id
- Enter your date of birth or GUJCET Application form number
- Enter the captcha code
- Click on the submit button
- Your hall ticket will be shown on the screen
- Download the hall ticket and take the print out of the same
Students who will be appearing for the GUJCET 2019 exam will be required to carry their hall ticket along with a original identity proof to the exam center. The exam is objective in nature and will have 40 questions from each Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology. According to the official notification, the result is expected to be released in the last week of the May 2019.