Admit cards for Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), non-technical, have been released by the SSC for some regions. These admit cards are for the purpose of re-examination for paper-1 which was conducted by SSC in 2016.
All those candidates who have registered for the same can now download their admit cards from the official website of SSC which is ssc.nic.in.
As of now, the admit cards have been released for the Eastern region (Kolkata), Western region (Mumbai), Southern region and Madhya Pradesh region.
The exam held in 2016 was cancelled by the commission as question paper and answer keys were available on the social media.
Steps to download the admit cards
- Log on to the official website of SSC at ssc.nic.in
- On top of the page click on the link for the admit cards
- Click on the website for the required region
- On the region's website, click on the link which says 'Download admit cards'
- In the fields provided enter the details in the prescribed format
- Click on the next button
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download the admit card for future reference
The re-exam will be conducted from September 16 to October 31.
The staff selection commission was established on November 4 in 1975. The organization works under the government of India and recruit the personnel for the various posts in Ministries and Departments of Government of India.