The All India Bar Examination results for the year 2017 have been declared by the AIBE on its official website at allindiabarexamination.com.
Following are the steps which students can follow to check their results:
- Visit the official website at allindiabarexamination.com
- Click on the relevant link for the result
- On the form displayed enter all the required fields in the prescribed format
- Click on the submit button and the result will be displayed on the screen
- Save the results and take the printout of the same for the future use
The AIBE exam was conducted on March 26. This year few new changes were introduced by the Bar Council of India (BCI) in the syllabus for the All India bar Examination (AIBE).
Four new subjects were added to the All India bar Examination (AIBE) this year namely- Public Interest Litigation (four marks), Law Related to Taxation (four marks), Land Acquisition Act (two marks) and Intellectual Property Law (two marks).
The AIBE exam is conducted by the Bar Council of India (BCI) every year for testing, qualifying the eligibility of advocates in practicing the law across the nation.