The admissions for Management Aptitude Test will conclude on August 23. MAT exam is conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA). The paper based is scheduled for September 4 and computer based is scheduled for September 10.
Process for Registration
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link, 'Click here to apply online'
- Enter all the details
- Upload photograph, signature
- After submitting the same, the registration procedure will be completed
- The candidates must take a printout for further reference.
The candidates are required to make a payment of Rs 1,200 through demand draft, drawn in favor of 'All India Management Association', payable at New Delhi.
About the exam
The exam will consist of 200 objective type questions based on Language Comprehension, Mathematical Skills, Data Analysis and Sufficiency, Intelligence and Critical Reasoning and Indian and Global Environment
It is a standardised test, which is being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programs.
Keep visiting brainbuxa, for more news.