March 10 marks the beginning of the CBSE board exams of class 10 and 12. English was the first paper of class 12 while class 10 students faced the paper of Hindi on their commencing board exam day. Class 10 board exams begun on March 1 and continued till March 28 last year.
In a conversation with India Today Education, Ananya Joshi from Bal Bharti Public School, Gaziabad said, ''The overall paper was very easy. Although the unseen poem was the only difficult part, the rest of the questions were simple. There was no question out of the syllabus. Whatever was taught in class was sufficient enough to score well in the paper.''
Paper was like as expected which made the students happy as they enjoyed giving paper. The good part was that all were able to complete the paper in allotted time easily.
Hindi exam analysis
- The exam was divided into four sections namely A, B, C and D.
- Students were required to answer all the questions from every section.
- Extra 15 minutes were provided in the beginning to the students so that they can go through the question paper.
- Total time duration was 3 hours.
- There was no overall choice
- However, there was internal choice in some of the questions.
CBSE is a board of education for the public and private schools, which functions under the Union Government of India. The board is responsible for conducting the final exams of class 10 and class 12 every year.
Tags: Cbse Exam Analysis
Hindi Board Exam Analysis
Class 10 Exam Analysis
Board 2017 Exam Analysis