The official answer key for the Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) for the year 2019 has been released by the Jawaharlal National Technical University (JNTU), Hyderabad on its official website -- eamcet.tsche.ac.in. With the release of the official answer key, the university has opened the window to raise the objections against the released answer key. Candidates have until May 13, 2019 to raise the objection.
The exam was conducted in two shifts -- in the morning shift the exam was held from 10 am to 1 pm and in the evening shift the exam was held from 3 pm to 6 pm.
The results of the TS EAMCET for the year 2019 are likely to be announced in the fourth week of the May. The exam is conducted as an entrance test for giving admissions in engineering, agriculture and medical courses offered by the universities of the state.
Steps to download the TS EAMCET answer key for the 2019 exam
- Visit the official website as mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘TS EAMCET 2019 answer key’
- You will be redirected to a new page
- A PDF file containing all the answers will be displayed
- Download the file and take the print out to match your answers with the answers given in the answer key
TS EAMCET exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE every year for giving admissions in various professional courses offered by state colleges in Telangana.