Answer keys for the Odisha TET 2017 exam are expected to be released by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha this week.
Once released candidates who appeared for the exam can view the answer keys on the official website of the Odisha at bseodisha.ac.in.
OTET 2017 exam was conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha on September 29 in two phases. Paper 1 was held in the morning session and paper 2 was conducted in the afternoon session from 2pm to 4:30pm.
Steps to check the answer keys for OTET
- Visit the official website of the BSE Odisha at bseodisha.ac.in
- Click on the notification saying 'OTET 2017 answer keys'
- Enter your registration number and other details
- The answer key for your exam will be displayed
- Check you answer against the key's answers and if you wish to raise the objection follow the procedure.
OTET is conducted by BSE Odisha for determining the eligibility of the candidates for the teaching jobs in the state. For clearing the exam, candidates need to score minimum 60% of the maximum marks.