It is very likely that Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will release the official answer keys for the CBSE NEET 2017 exam soon on its official website, cbseneet.nic.in.
Below is, how students can check the answer keys once they are released online by CBSE:
- Visit the official website of the CBSE NEET at cbseneet.nic.in
- Click on the link, 'NEET 2017 Answer Keys'
- Enter the details required in the prescribed format
- After submitting the details, the answer key will be displayed on the screen.
CBSE NEET 2017 exam was conducted by the CBSE on May 7 at various test centers located throughout the nation and the results for the same are due on June 8. 11,38,890 were the total number of registration made by the students out of which 1522 were NRIs, 480 were OCIs, 70 were PIOs and 613 were Foreigners.
Classification of the seats in the exam
- All India quota seats
- State government quota seats
- State/management/NRI quota seats in private medical/dental colleges or any private/deemed university
- Seats in the central pool.
Expected cut-off for the exam
"The cut-off for general category would lie between 380 and 410," says expert Rajshekhar Ratrey, VP Educational Content of Toppr.
About the exam
The NEET exam consists of 180 objective type question with one correct option for each question, which are asked from the subjects of physics, chemistry and biology (botany and zoology). The duration for the exam was 3 hours.