The answers keys and objection form for the COMEDKʼs Undergraduate Entrance Test for Engineering Courses (UGET – 2019) has been released on the official website — comedk.org. The exam was conducted in a computer-based format for the candidates who are seeking admissions in 50 engineering colleges in Karnataka under the Karnataka Unaided Private Engineering Colleges Association (KUPECA).
Now, that the answer keys are out candidates can raise the objections (if any) against answers in the answer key. As mentioned on the official website of the COMEDK, candidates can check their scores on May 27, 2019.
Steps to check the answer keys for the COMEDK exam held in 2019
- Visit the official website as mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the link for the answer key
- Login with your registration number
- The answer key will appear on your screen
- Download the answer key and take the print out if needed
As mentioned on the official website, the last date of receiving the objections is May 20 and the final answer keys will be released on May 24.