An online link to make corrections in the online application form of the IIFT MBA exam has been activated by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates who have applied for the exam and want to make the correction can visit the official website for the same.
This is the first time that NTA will hold the IIFT MBA entrance exam. Earlier, the institute used to conduct the exam. Candidates who have passed their Bachelor’s degree with 50 percent marks are eligible to appear for the exam.
Steps to make corrections in the NTA IIFT MBA application form
- Visit the official website -- iift.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘application form correction’
- Log-in using your credentials
- On the dashboard, click on the edit option and make changes
- Save the changes when done
The application correction window is open until 11:50 pm on November 11 (Monday). After this no modification will be allowed in the application form.