The application correction window for the UGC-NET December 2019 exam will close tomorrow. Candidates who want to make modifications in the UGC-NET December 2019 application form can visit the official website -- ugcnet.nta.nic.in for the same.
According to the schedule, the exam will be held from December 2 to December 6, 2019.
Steps to make changes in the application form
- Visit the official website of the NTA UGC NET exam as mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the link which says ‘Application Form Correction’
- Enter your application number, password and security pin
- Click on the log in button
- Make changes in the application form
- Click on the submit button to submit the same
"The additional fee (wherever applicable) shall be paid by the candidate concerned either through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM generated during the online correction from 18.10.2019 to 25.10.2019(11:50 pm). Since it is a onetime facility extended to the candidates to avoid any hardships to them, the candidates are informed to do the correction very carefully, as no further chance for correction will be given to the candidates," the official added.
About UGC NET
National Eligibility Test is conducted to determine the eligibility of the candidates for the post of Assistant professor or Junior Research fellowship.