Registrations for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 have begun and candidates can apply online for the same on the official website of the XAT at xatonline.net.in.
The last date to submit the online application form the same is November 30, 2017 and the exam will be conducted by the Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI) on January 7, 2018.
The exam is a national level entrance exam for admissions to the post graduate management programs. The cost of the form is INR 1650 and INR 300 per XLRI course.
Late fee will be levied on those who will submit the form late. The late fee will be INR 2000 for the form and INR 500 per XLRI course.
The admit cards for the exam will be available from December 20. The exam will be 3 hours and 35 minutes of duration and will be conducted from 10 am to 1:35 am on Sunday, January 7, 2018.
The aspirant should have a bachelor's degree of minimum 3 years of duration from any recognized institute or equivalent in any discipline.
Candidates whose final exams will be over by June 10, 2018 are also eligible to apply.
NRI and foreign candidates can apply through the GMAT scores except for the students from Dubai and Kathmandu where candidates have the option to appear for the XAT 2018.
List of colleges, which except the XAT scores
- Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
- SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
- TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research,Mumbai
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Xavier Institute of Management & entrepreneurship, Bangalore