State Bank of India has released a notification inviting interested, eligible candidates to apply for the posts of Manager, Vice President. The candidates may apply online to the posts in a prescribed format on or before September 5.
Total posts: 33
Name of the posts: Manager, Vice President
Post-wise vacancy details:
Vice President: 3
Product Development Managers: 3
Senior Manager: 3
Assistant Vice President: 20
The candidates should hold a Bachelor's degree in Engineering/ Master's degree from a recognized board or university.
- Vice President: The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 40 years.
- Product Development Managers: The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 32 years.
- Senior Manager: The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 35 years
- Manager: The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 32 years
- Assistant Vice President: The upper age limit of the candidates must not exceed 35 years.
However the reserved category candidates may apply in the prescribed format as per the notification.
Assistant Vice President: The selected candidates will be offered a pay band between Rs 42,020 to Rs 51,490.
For post wise details on pay scale, please check the notification.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a personal interview.
- General/ OBC Category: Rs 600
- SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs 100
The candidates may apply in the prescribed format through the official website, www.sbi.co.in
Last date for the submission of an online application: September 5
Last date to receive the application form: September 10.