Results for the B.Com fourth semester have been released by the Calcutta University. The results have been released on the official website of the university -- wbresults.nic.in. Candidates who had appeared for the exams can visit the official website and check their results. To check the results, students will require their exam roll number.
Steps to check the Calcutta University B.Com result
- Visit the official result portal of the University as mentioned above
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘B.Com. Semester-IV (Honours & General)
- Examinations, 2019 (under CBCS)’
- A new page will open. Enter your exam roll number in the field provided
- Click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same
Students are advised to download their marks statement from the online result portal and keep it safe until the university releases the official marks statement.