The admit cards for the Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test or OTET 2018 have been released by the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha. Candidates who have applied for the same can visit the official website -- bseodisha.ac.in and download the admit cards. The admit cards for the exam are being hosted on a third party website and the link is available on the official website. The application process for the exam had ended in November and the exam is scheduled for this month.
Steps to download the OTET 2018 admit cards
- Visit the official website of the BSE Odisha as mentioned above
- Click on the link which says ‘019-01-09 ADMIT CARD FOR OTET-2018’. The link is available on the homepage
- You will be redirected to India results website.On the page enter your log-in credentials
- Click on the login button
- Download your OTET admit card and take the print out of the same
OTET is a qualifying exam for the candidates who wish to to work as teachers in the state run schools, private aided schools and private unaided schools in Odisha.
As mentioned in the OTET notification, the questions in the paper 1 will be based on the topics of prescribed syllabus for classes 1 to 5 but their difficulty level can vary. The questions in the paper 2 will be based on the topics mentioned in the syllabus for class 6 to 8 but their difficulty level can also vary.
The OTET-2012 syllabus as developed by the TE and SCERT, Odisha as per the guidelines of the NCTE, will be applicable for the OTET 2018.