Giving a major relief to the students The Bihar School Examination Board said that it will give a total of 8 marks in grace to the students who appeared in the class 10 board exams.
Also, in order to prevent the toppers scam from happening again the board is taking every possible measure in order to carefully scan and survey the students.
Reason for giving the grace marks
According to the reports by Prabhat Khabar, the board has sent the proposal to the state government in which it requested the permission to award a total of 8 grace marks to the students.
The reason being, the pass percentage of the students in BSEB class 10 exams can be improved, if grace marks are awarded to the students.
Earlier on June 14, the Bihar Board sent the proposal to the principal secretary of the education department RK Mahajan which was approved by the secretary.
Steps to check the class 10 results
- Go to the official website of the Bihar board at biharboard.ac.in
- On the portal click on the link which says 'Bihar board class 10 metric results 2017'
- In the space provided, enter the roll no of the examination
- Click on the submit button
- After clicking the result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same for future reference
Students can also get the results via SMS by sending the message- BIHAR10ROLLCODE + ROLLNO to 56263
In order to avoid another shameful incident like the topper scam, this time board called the top 10 rank holder on Monday and took their written and oral test.