A call center for handling the routine enquiries has been set up by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The call center will handle the enquiries relating to various activities and functions of the board. The call center will remain functional from February 9, 2017 till April 29, 2017.
Psychological counseling will handle matters related to exam stress.
This outreach program of the CBSE has been carefully designed by keeping in mind the heterogeneity of students' population. Multiple modes of communication such as telephonic counseling, fax, e-mail, Interactive voice response system (IVRS) can be used in order to reach maximum possible number of examinees.
One can approach the CBSE call center in order to obtain the information about the procedures and regulations of the CBSE if one is:
- a student and is presently studying in the CBSE affiliated schools.
- a candidate appearing for the private exam
- a pass out student of CBSE board
- a parent
- a school management
- a new school seeking affiliation from CBSE
- an aspirant and applicant of NEET
- general public
Tele counseling by CBSE
This community work was started by the CBSE in 1988 and its highlights are:
- It is offered by trained counselors and Principals from within CBSE affiliated schools located in and outside India.
- It is a voluntary, free of cost service which is solely provided by the participant.
- For differently abled students, four special educators will take care of the counseling.
With the help of mobile/telephone one can contact the CBSE on all working weekdays between 8 am to 10 pm on the given toll free telephone number - 1800 118002.
Any information related to the exams and techniques to cope with the exam related anxiety is also available on email@example.com
Tags: Cbse Councelling
Cbse Exam Stress