After much wait of the students, CBSE has finally declared the results of the class 12th. This time a total of 23 students have made it to the boards toppers’ list. In performance, girls have outshined the boys as 88.7% of girls have successfully qualified the exams while only 79.4% cleared the exams. This year two girls namely -- Karishma Arora and Hansika Shukla scored 499 marks out of 500 and emerged as board toppers.
Hansika Shukla is a students of Delhi Public School Ghaziabad and Karishma Arora is a student of S D Public School, Muzaffarnagar.
3 students namely Gaurangi Chawla, Aishwarya, and Bhavya have scored 498 marks and there are 18 students who have managed to score 497 marks.
A total of 17,693 students have scored more than 95 percent marks and 94,299 students have scored more than 90 percent marks.
According to the CBSE, the top performing region according to the results is Trivandrum and Chennai with pass percentage of 98.2% and 92.93% respectively. The pass percentage of the Delhi region is 91.87%.
Steps to check the class 12 results of CBSE
- Visit the official website of the CBSE at cbse.nic.in
- Click on the link for the results given on the homepage
- Enter the required details
- Click on the submit button
- Your result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and take the print out of the same for the future reference.
In due time, CBSE will issue official mark sheets and passing certificates to the students.