The Central Board of Secondary Education is expected to declare the results of board examination of class 10th and 12th on June 2 and May 24 respectively.
The results will be made available online on the official website of the CBSE at cbse.nic.in.
How candidates can check their results
- Visit the official site of the CBSE located at URL cbse.nic.in.
- Click in the relevant link with respect to the result.
- Enter the roll no.
- After entering the roll no click on submit button and the result will be displayed on the screen.
For future reference candidates are advised to take the print out of the result till official documents are made available by the CBSE.
The class 12 board exam began on March 9 and continued till April 29 while the beginning and ending dates for the class 10 exams were March 9 and April 10 respectively.
Exam statistics of class 10
- Total number of candidates:1,66,7573
- Board based candidates: 8,84,710
- School based candidates: 7,82,863
- Number of centers: 3,974
- Number of schools: 16,354
Exam statistics of class 12
- Total number of candidates:10,98,420
- Number of centers: 3,503
- Number of schools: 10,677
Established in 1962, CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools which are approved by government of India. Every year board conducts the board exams for class 10 and class 12 in the month of March.